See All Of Our Training Sessions On Demand
Never miss another Talus Pay training. All of our webinars are recorded and the replays will be available to watch at your convenience.
Becoming Your Trusted Advisor
The same way you want to be viewed as your client's 'Trusted Advisor', we want you to view us as yours. We believe the best way to earn your trust is through education. Below is a list of topics we've been teaching our financial partners for years. Watch them at your convenience.
Webinar Series: How To Know If Your Processing Program Is Helping Or Hurting Your Reputation
Some of you may be helping your business customers with payment acceptance; other might not be. We'll give you a view of credit card payments acceptance from your client's point of view & how this can impact YOUR business. Here's what you'll learn...Watch Now
- What Happens To Your Business & Reputation
- Payments might not be top of mind in your business, but it can be for you clients. Many merchants believe that their bank is their processor. If your bank processing program isn't optimized then you're at risk of hurting your reputation, without even knowing it.
- Using Your Payments Program To Generate Commercial Business
- Your payments program might not be your primary revenue focus, but an optimized payments program can lead to your clients coming back to you for more services or referring more business to you.
Webinar Series: How You & Your Clients Can Mitigate Payments Acceptance Fraud
Businesses are expected to lose $130 BILLION dollars between 2018 and 2023 from fraud. Help your clients avoid becoming the next statistic and generate more commercial business in the process.Watch Now
- How To Spot Red Flags in Fraud
- The best way to avoid fraud is knowing what to look for before it ever happens. We can help you help your clients see the red flags before fraud happens
- How To Prevent Fraud
- There are ways to prevent fraud from ever happening and your clients need to know. Solidify your role as a trusted advisor by learning how so you can help your clients prevent fraud from ever happening.
Webinar Series: Trends In Payments
Industry changes, like consolidation of large processors, opens your clients to unethical practices. We'll help you understand the shifts in regulation and how they impact your clients and you. Plus, we'll preview some of the newest payments acceptance technology & strategies to help your clients grow.Watch Now
- Why Are Omni Channel Payments Important
- No matter how your client’s consumers interact and purchase, shouldn’t their experience be seamless? COVID has forced widespread adoption of remote and contactless payment acceptance.
- The Impact Of New Competition And Consolidation
- New banking competitors are everywhere from Quickbooks and Square to Fintechs. How are they leveraging technology to win banking relationships? Billions have been spent to acquire processing data centers, what is the impact to the bank and your clients?
Webinar Series: Optimizing The Merchant Account
We'll help navigate the cost structures & optimization of merchant processing accounts and give you the payments strategies that help your commercial clients minimize fees and increase profits so they can re-invest back into their business.Watch Now
- Strengthen Your Role as Their Trusted Advisor
- We will provide “red flags” that help you identify common issues on your commercial clients’ current merchant accounts.
- Experience Where it Counts
- How to advise your commercial clients on reducing costs and improving profitability.
Webinar Series: Regulatory Compliance and Credit Card Acceptance
In recent years, credit card acceptance has had its share of regulation. From Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Compliance (PCI), to anti-money laundering (FinCEN) to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Plus, regulations from the card associations related to signature, EMV acceptance and surcharging. Understanding these regulations will help you better advise your commercial customers so they can avoid costly penalties and fraud.Watch Now
- Cash Discount
- Learn how the rules have changed and why it could be a great opportunity for certain businesses
- PCI DSS
- Is your merchant service provider assisting your customers with compliance
- Why underwriting and risk departments are asking for more information — the rise of money laundering
Get Notified On All Upcoming Webinars
Fill out the form to the right to be updated and gain access to all future webinars.