We’re changing the payments economy.
Are you a professional committed to helping businesses grow? Do you want to make a difference every day? Are you ready to build your career? Let's talk.
Talus Pay Culture
What makes us a team.
Talus Pay is diverse, client-focused, and always up for a challenge. We don’t just call ourselves a team. We work like one.
- A Foundation of Trust
- Relationships are built on trust. We strive to empower our people—in the office and beyond.
- Top-Down Transparency
- From our CEO to our frontline team members, we embrace transparency and accountability.
- Commitment to Innovation
- We can only help our clients grow if we grow. Every obstacle is a chance to improve ourselves.
- Real Collaboration
- Every department works together for the sake of our clients. We’re one team with one goal.
- Inclusive Diversity
- We’re a diverse group of professionals working together. We value and celebrate our differences.
- Meaningful Recognition
- We honor hard work with our words and competitive compensation. Our folks know they’re valued.
More than a job. A career.
We have sales opportunities, advanced positions, and frontline roles. Look through our openings to find the best job for your skillset and your career goals.
Solution Consultants are responsible for bringing new customers to Talus Pay and retaining those relationships with the highest level of service and integrity. Our sales team is looking for entrepreneurial minded candidates who are ready to be trained in one of the most lucrative industries available today with an opportunity to earn income (residual) forever on every deal closed. There's no ceiling on your potential income.
Content Marketing Manager
The Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating compelling content that communicates the brand and increase traffic and leads on the website. The marketing team is looking for someone to own our content strategy and calendar and will lead the development of compelling marketing content for use in digital marketing campaigns, account-based marketing, thought leadership research, social, our website, our blogs, and more with the ultimate goal of generating high-value leads for the sales team.
Channel Communications Manager
The Channel Communications manager will be responsible for communicating the Talus Pay brand identity both internally and externally. Our marketing team is looking for someone to be responsible for communications between marketing and other departments internally, and also with outside organizations such as affiliates, associations, media outlets, and other partners who can help us distribute our content to grow our brand presence, drive more traffic to our site, and generate high-value leads for the sales team.