A different kind of payment processor.
We’re transforming the payments economy in a way that enables our clients to thrive. We provide custom strategic solutions, responsive client support, and trusted advice from some of the industry’s top experts. Whether your company is young and growing or established and global, we have payment processing solutions that will help you meet your customers' needs.
The values that drive our team.
For us, everything starts and ends with the customer. We’re focused on delivering payment processing services that empower our clients. We believe our success comes down to our values.
- Forge Trust
- Trust is earned. Without it, you can’t build relationships. We go above and beyond to consistently earn our client’s trust over time.
- Foster Simplicity
- Merchant services should never be more complex than they have to be. We work to find the solutions that fit. Nothing more and nothing less.
- Innovate to Win
- Payment technology is constantly evolving. We strive to evolve with it, offering our clients the best modern merchant solutions available.
- Succeed Together
- Partnership isn’t just a buzzword for us. We understand the challenges our clients face, and we work with them to move everyone forward.
- Customer First
- We’re deeply committed to helping merchants build their businesses through personalized, always-on solutions and support.
- Embrace Inclusion
- We’re all in this together, period. We serve without discrimination and we seek to cultivate inclusion among our own employees.
Chief Executive Officer
Kim comes to Talus Pay with 25 years of payments experience in several leadership roles that include J.P. Morgan, Cynergy Data, and First Data.
Chief Financial Officer
Chris has been with Talus Pay for over 15 years and has over twenty-five years of financial experience with medium-sized service companies.
Chief Revenue Officer
Bryan has nearly three decades of payments experience. He comes to Talus Pay after serving in executive relationship management and sales operations roles for JPMorgan Chase and First Data.
Vice President, Human Resources
Leslie joined the Talus Pay Leadership Team in 2014 after successful careers with AutoNation and Hard Rock Cafe. Leslie’s objective as a human resources leader is to create a high-energy work environment that drives productivity, rewards performance and encourages empowerment through our amazing people.
Senior Vice President, Merchant Sales
Scott brings a unique look to the payments space from his deep experience holding multiple executive roles at both PepsiCo and Dr Pepper Snapple Group.
Vice President, Risk & Compliance
Richard brings with him 25 years of experience in the Payments industry working in leadership positions at ISO’s, Processors and Discover Card.
Vice President, Corporate Operations
Danny is a seasoned senior leader with extensive experience in the areas of Operations, Risk, Technology, and Strategic Planning. His past stops include Americash LLC, American Express, Modern Bank, Israel Credit Cards Ltd.
Vice President, Client Services
Cindy oversees customer service at Talus Pay where her number one priority is to keep improving the quality of service provided to all of Talus Pay clients.
Chief of Staff
Angel joins Talus Pay after serving in global sales and operations for JP Morgan Chase and Fiserv since 1997. She enjoys challenging the status quo and excels navigating cross-functionally to drive ops optimization and sales execution excellence.